The RTL Foundation-BNDC will be a collaborative space designed to address the various challenges nonprofits face, which are particularly prevalent in minority-led and serving organizations by providing space, management support services, networking and training opportunities, fiscal sponsorship and technology support to nonprofits and founders enabling them to effectively serve the community
· We will offer access to specialized workshops, seminars, and trainings to address the needs of our tenants and members and provide thoughtful operational leadership strategies.
· We will create agreements with local Universities and colleges to employ interns to support tenants and members, based on their individual needs.
· We will provide the training and opportunity for our tenants and members to establish and nurture relationships that have the potential to transform into meaningful partnerships.
· Our tenants and members will have access to a wide range of print materials and on-line databases and fundraising resources, to research, identify and capture more funding.
· In order to RSVP for the offered seminars and workshops, e-newsletters, and make requests for on-site resources, such as daily use cubicles and conference space, printers, fax machines, etc., BNDC Tenants and members must first register for the RTL Foundation Non-profit Portal.
· As a part of the BNDC, our tenants and members will benefit from support services through RLT Foundation partnerships with grant writers and evaluation and strategic planning firms such as United Way and ZIM Consulting.